Halloween is fantastical time of year for the whole family. Everyone gets to believe in magic again for a short time and enjoy some candy and sweet treats. The streets and stores fill with decorations of the season, and children run around dressed as their favorite characters. Unfortunately, nobodies favorite character or accessory is head lice, which is all too present at this time of year.
Go to any costume store and see the number of people trying on hats, wigs, and costumes. This seems like harmless fun but all it takes is one person with head lice to try on one and the spread begins. Like magic, the more people try on the items the more the head lice spreads and infects the Halloween participants. Your family could be enjoying candy and sweet treats, while head lice are invading and multiplying.
Here are a few ways to avoid Halloween head lice:
- Avoid trying on hats or wigs at the store without inspecting them first. If you suspect something, do not try on the item or wipe it down.
- Bring a bonnet or shower cap with you to wear under items while trying them on. This can help you avoid direct contact.
- Wash costumes and dry them on a hot setting to kill any remaining head lice that could be present.
- Check your family for head lice during and after this peak head lice season in case of lice infestation.
- Be aware of sharing other fall accessories too. Warm hats, jackets, and hoodies are commonly shared this time of year as the weather changes quickly, but it’s best to be cautious. Be sure to bring your own warm gear along and avoid sharing if possible to prevent any chance of lice.
Head Lice Removal Magic
Head lice is the last thing you want to add to your Halloween costume and fall attire. Be cautious when costume shopping and check your family often. If you find yourself or a loved one with head lice, you can always count on Lice Clinics of America – New Jersey to have you lice free and back out trick or treating.
The lice will vanish into thin air with our nearly magical AirAlle device. The AirAlle device can remove lice in an hour or less and comes with a 30-day guarantee! It uses heat to dehydrate the lice with no chemicals. This family-friendly device will have your little ones back out in time to get dressed up and enjoy their Halloween, with no lice in sight!
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, visit https://liceclinicsjersey.com, or email email@example.com. For lice treatment at our New Jersey Clinics; call Hamilton Clinic (609) 422-5353, Marlton Clinic call (856) 454-2302, and Edison Clinic call (848) 229-9106. For lice treatment at our Pennsylvania Clinic; call Bucks County (267) 810-0007.